Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wedding and Aqiqah reception day...

It was a hectic day today, celebrating my younger brother's marriage and Aqiqah for the nephews and nieces. The tables were torturing my arms and legs, as we need to arranged them back to their places. But, it was a great day also. Seeing happy faces, families from near and afar were coming. It's more to a big gathering rather than a wedding reception.
tables and seats already set
special dishes for the guestskeeping mother cool
Nevertheless, something bad did happened to me. Some water spilt to my car key while i'm buying some mineral water at a shop and made my remote controller gone crazy, it blinked on and off and the alarm sounded for a quite sometimes, I had no other way but to brake the shell of the device and pulled off the battery so the alarm turned off. Thank god it's still functioning after I broke it, so I can access my car to drive home. Hehe...And before we call off our day, we did a photoshoot session going on.

the newly weds
brothers in the familysisters in-law
 nieces and nephews in the family
Layla Luna gone back early, missed the photoshoot

enough said...awesome day

No comments:

Post a Comment